Monday, January 25, 2010

Shop For Graco Swing N Bounce 2-in-1 Infant Swing Little Jungle



This swing has been great. My son often takes his naps in it.
I love the fact that it plugs in. The seat comes off easily and is great as a bouncer.
The toys hang rather far up, so it did take him awhile to find them and even now he doesn't stare at them very much.
The straps are easy to buckle and unbuckle. My only problem is with the tray across the front- it is very hard to latch. It takes me several tries each time and I have to push it just the right way. However, my son does love the toys on the tray.
I would definitely recommend this swing, but wish Graco could make the tray easier to attach. Get more detail about Graco Swing N Bounce 2-in-1 Infant Swing Little Jungle.

0 comments on "Shop For Graco Swing N Bounce 2-in-1 Infant Swing Little Jungle"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez