Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fisher-Price Swing N Glider - Cuddle Bunny Decide Now



I bought this swing when I was about 7 months pregnant with my daughter. Since it was a floor model at Babies R Us, I got it for only $50. This swing is wonderful! When she was first born, I couldn't use it because it would swing too fast, but as she got older she absolutely loved it. The only 2 ways she would fall asleep would be the swing or her boppy. She is now 1 year old, and since she is heavier, it barely swings. But it's okay because she still loves it, she swings herself and loves to sleep in it still. I am now almost 20 weeks pregnant with a little boy and am going to let him use this swing, too. I would recommend this item to any parent!Get more detail about Fisher-Price Swing N Glider - Cuddle Bunny.

0 comments on "Fisher-Price Swing N Glider - Cuddle Bunny Decide Now"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez