Saturday, January 30, 2010

Save Summer Infant Mother's Touch Sweet Dreams Full Swing



I purchased this swing a few months ago for my grandaughter who is now 4 months old. At first it seemed like the swing was wonderful my grandaughter loved it , but one day I was watching her and she was swinging in the swing and i noticed that it had stopped swinging and all the lights were still lit up. I went to see why it stopped and the side with the motor was hot as fire the plastic was almost to the melting point. Then I noticed the smell of wires buring. I took my grandaughet out imideatly and unpluged the swing. If I had not been in the room the swing would have caught fire and burned my grandaughter serverly!!! I contacted the company and they said that they no longer make the swing anymore excpt for the one on this website. SO THIS IS A WARNING!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SWING!!! IT COULD HURT OUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN!!! Get more detail about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Sweet Dreams Full Swing.

0 comments on "Save Summer Infant Mother's Touch Sweet Dreams Full Swing"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez