Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cheap Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center



The motor is very very noisy. I called the customer service, and they nicely sent my a new motor unit without asking any question. I guess they receive a lot of complaints on the motor noise. The shipping took them more than 1 month. Today I receive the new motor, but the new one is as noisy as the old one. So I think that is how the motor unit is supposed to be. I don't plan to call them again, and get a new unit making the same noise.

The reason for the noise seems to be obvious: the motor is too weak. I tried to mod the unit by myself (like changing a new motor), but had no luck. I can't open the plastic cover on the motor. Graco glues it tightly, which I can understand.

So I think I have to accept the current situation. Hope the motor noise can be a white noise that helps my baby to sleep. But the noise is really annoying to me and my wife.Get more detail about Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center.

0 comments on "Cheap Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez