Saturday, January 9, 2010

Graco Swing 'N Bounce 2-in-1 Infant Swing in Broadstreet Decide Now



I got this as a baby shower gift, I had asked for it because I had gotten the rest of the broadstreet collection. I thought it was great being a 2 in one. Once the little one came home she hates it. Still to this day I try to convince here to sit in it, I can't keep her in it for more than 2 minutes. The toys are boring and the music is not upbeat enough. She goes to grandma's house and LOVES that swing! It has swinging birds.

Note to those new parents looking for a swing= Find something with upbeat music, some sort of toys that does something, and something colorful! I picked mine based on looks didn't think about what the baby would like best once it got here, big mistake! Get more detail about Graco Swing 'N Bounce 2-in-1 Infant Swing in Broadstreet.

0 comments on "Graco Swing 'N Bounce 2-in-1 Infant Swing in Broadstreet Decide Now"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez