Saturday, January 16, 2010

Buying Graco Silhouette Infant Swing, Milan



I was very excited to receive this swing. Once out of the box, it took a little while to assemble. After assembly we turned it on only to notice that it was defective. First of all, the battery compartment is on the inner side of the swing. When the swing is on, the swing scrapes against the battery compartment which slows the swing down or stops it all together. Secondly, the dial on that controls the swing was shorted out. If you hit it the light flickers and it comes on. But it will turn off again if lightly bumped. This was surely a defective swing. I wanted another one sent, but Amazon will only give me a refund. I am very disappointed since I am overseas and it is difficult for me to get to the post office and ship and receive things and it takes a long while to get anything. Get more detail about Graco Silhouette Infant Swing, Milan.

0 comments on "Buying Graco Silhouette Infant Swing, Milan"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez