Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Buying Graco Compact Infant Swing in Tango in the Tongo



We've totally enjoyed this swing except for one minor design problem. The first one we ordered did not work so I ordered a replacement. When that one came it did not work either. So I troubleshot it with a voltage tester and found the the positive side of the middle 2 batteries (it uses 4) was not making any contact. I used a screwdriver to bend the contact pins out a little and it then worked fine. I'm certain this is what was wrong with the first one so if you have a problem getting it to work I would bend these 2 wires out a little and try it then. Get more detail about Graco Compact Infant Swing in Tango in the Tongo.

0 comments on "Buying Graco Compact Infant Swing in Tango in the Tongo"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez