Friday, January 29, 2010

Cheapest Fisher-Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper, Yellow



I wish I had this for my daughter six years ago. Just like with my daughter, my new son (3 weeks old) doesn't like to be put down and lay flat on his back in his pack and play or crib. This sleeper is PERFECT! He's been sleeping in it for the past two days. I got the dishes done with two hands and I slept so much better last night without him in the bed (and the worry that goes with that).
The sleeper is in the reclined sitting position that you naturally hold a baby in. He doesn't even notice that I'm not holding him anymore. And while he's cozy and snug, there isn't any safety concern with breathing space.
This is easy to put together (I did it by myself) and light weight enough to tote around the house.
I love this product and recommend it to anyone with a newborn that doesn't like to be put down!!Get more detail about Fisher-Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper, Yellow.

0 comments on "Cheapest Fisher-Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper, Yellow"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez