Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cheapest Graco Lovin' Hug Open Top Swing in Townsend



I bought this swing to replace a second hand fisher price swing that my son had outgrown. We got it home and put it together. Not only did he just not like sitting in it, the swinging motion was jerky at best. I was sure I had it together wrong because the range of the swinging action was so limited, but I checked and rechecked and it wasn't a mistake. Overall, the swing just felt cheap and wobbly. I took the swing back and borrowed another fisher price swing from a friend (the rainforest one) and it is great. Smooth swinging, sturdy, well made, and even plugs into the wall which is a nice feature. When buying baby products in the future I will probably lean towards looking at fisher price first. Get more detail about Graco Lovin' Hug Open Top Swing in Townsend.

0 comments on "Cheapest Graco Lovin' Hug Open Top Swing in Townsend"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez