Friday, January 8, 2010

Graco SnugGlider Swing holds SnugRide Infant Car Seat Right now



I love this swing. It is perfect because it is small and compact. Yes the controllers are under the seat, but not hard to get to. The button to make the swing well swing is on the side which is really easy to get to. It does take a good amount of batteries. So I suggest rechargeables. I use this swing very often, and love the fact it is really easy to pack up and travel. All around a very good product to go with the snugride system. I am glad I bought it!Get more detail about Graco SnugGlider Swing holds SnugRide Infant Car Seat.

0 comments on "Graco SnugGlider Swing holds SnugRide Infant Car Seat Right now"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez