Sunday, January 3, 2010

Order Fisher-Price Zen Collection Cradle Swing



I love this swing. It totally blends with my house deco. I like the earth tones my baby enjoys the two way swing, the music and she loves the mobile animals. sometimes she gets frustrated that she cannot reach the animals in the mobile which I think it's cute. The assemble was easy at least for my husband. A major plus is that it has a plug so you don't spend more money in batteries. We bought this swing after returning a Carters swing and I'm so happy that we did it.
The only con for me is that the seat in the swing is kind of narrow, I know it doesn't look like that in the picture but for my growing baby she is 3 moths old 3 weeks she is starting to look kind of uncomfortable so I think that, one more month and she will be done with the swing, although I'll try to put her in the swing until she can't fit anymore. That is the reason why I wish I've gotten this swing since my baby was a new born so she would've enjoyed the swing a little bit longer.

I had to take one star off from a five star rating because I know parents would like their babies to enjoy the swing at least until the baby is six moths old and I don't think babies would feel comfortable with the narrow seat. Other than that I think this is the cutes and best swing in the market. One more thing the price I got on Amazon for the swing was the best and the swing got here in perfect condition.Get more detail about Fisher-Price Zen Collection Cradle Swing.

0 comments on "Order Fisher-Price Zen Collection Cradle Swing"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez