Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Purchase Nature's Purest Complete Comfort Swing, Hug Me



We received this swing over a year ago as a baby shower gift. The baby is now 15 months and she still likes to ride in it. Sometimes she sits in the swing and falls asleep in it. I really like that you can position the seat from sitting to reclining. The only complaint I have is that the "mobile" it comes with doesn't do anything. I wish it moved or was more colorful or something. Otherwise, the swing is great! The material is soft and gentle for an infant and it's light enough to move it around the house. It's grown with my baby, so far. I'm not sure what the weight limit is, but my baby is about 28 pounds now and the swing still works perfectly fine. Most importantly, baby likes it!Get more detail about Nature's Purest Complete Comfort Swing, Hug Me.

0 comments on "Purchase Nature's Purest Complete Comfort Swing, Hug Me"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez