Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Where To Buy Phil and Teds Hammerhead Doubles Kit In Black/Charcoal



I bought this exact stroller a year ago for my then infant and toddler girls. Everyone in my family thought I was stupid for spending so much on a stroller but it turned out to be the best investment I ever made. The ride is the smoothest and the tires make it sooo light to push. Plus with this pink design I was so exclusive since everyone has lime green, red, or black. I was fierce pushing my stroller around. Then once my toddler outgrew it, I was able to take the lower seat off and continue using it for the baby who is now a toddler and it still looks great. This stroller is wonderful, a great invesment indeed.Get more detail about Phil and Teds Hammerhead Doubles Kit In Black/Charcoal.

0 comments on "Where To Buy Phil and Teds Hammerhead Doubles Kit In Black/Charcoal"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez