Friday, April 9, 2010

Infantino Euro Rider in Khaki and Black Best Quality



I recieved this as a babyshower gift and it's a great buy. The one I recieved came in pink and grey, and I think the company does a great job in making the carriers stylish for mom and baby. Getting to the main point though, my baby loves sitting there and it's very efficient because I can get a lot more done when I'm wearing it. I even thought that my daughter would think it was uncomfortable, but she doens't complain one bit. The only downside I would say it has is trying to figure out exactly how to adjust the straps so that the baby will be snug. Before the first time I wore it, I had to adjust so many straps to get it just right. Since then though, it's been just fine.Get more detail about Infantino Euro Rider in Khaki and Black.

0 comments on "Infantino Euro Rider in Khaki and Black Best Quality"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez