Thursday, April 15, 2010

Buying The First Years Magna Light Travel System, Misty Morning



First, let me say that I am a mother of 4 children. My first three were all very close together, so I haven't been in the market for a stroller in a while. However, #4 was a sweet surprise, so I needed to buy pretty much everything all over again. This was difficult simply because I had loved my Graco City Lite set I bought in 2001.

I did lots of research. My main issues are that I can't stand a big huge heavy stroller and I wanted a drink holder. This stroller is perfect - not too heavy at all, yet not an umbrella jobbie. It has a great cup holder, though an oversize drink will not fit. No worries, though, because there is also a tray which can accomodate diffent size items. With 4 kids, I drive an Expedition and with the 3rd row in, there isn't much room left in the way back. The stoller takes up most of the space. But, I can tell you that the full size strollers won't let the door close...and you better be in shape if you're lifting 35+ pounds up into the vehicle each time! The stroller has been great both reclined and now as my son begins to sit. The 5 point harness in the stroller helps hold him in place nicely. Again, the stroller is big enough to hold him, the diaper bag and my stuff, as well as small enough to manuever through stores easily.

The other BIG pro I loved about this set was that the carseat has, hands down, the best infant head support I have seen out there. Most of the carseats come with a ring piece, but this one has thicker padding on each side of the head. The result? No nodding, floppy head on my newborn! Now, there is a negative about the carseat which my husband wants me to mention and that is that the seat does not sit in shopping carts very well (the small part where bigger kids sit). The latching mechanism at the back is in a high spot and when you put the seat in the cart, the seat is leaning way back. I have not found this to be an issue, but it bothers him.

The seat has a very comfortable handle - the wide corners make carrying the chair in the crook of your arm possible and painless. I also love the colors. The pictures don't really show how rich the colors look.

Overall, this stroller has exceeded my expectations and I just wanted anyone checking it out to know how happy I have been with it. I was nervous when I ordered it because there weren't many reviews, but I haven't looked back once with regret on this purchase :)Get more detail about The First Years Magna Light Travel System, Misty Morning.

0 comments on "Buying The First Years Magna Light Travel System, Misty Morning"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez