Saturday, April 17, 2010

Save Phil and Ted's Classic Buggy - Red



I purchased the e3 buggy in 2006. I cannot tell you how unhappy I am with the quality and the level of customer service I have received.
The 2 rear tires were slowly losing air after one year. I do not use this stroller in the winter, only in the summer and when I went to use it this past spring, the tires were flat. I noticed that the rims were slightly warped, and asked customer service if these could be replaced. Yes, for $42 apiece!! I have followed the directions to use a handpump and the rims are still warped. I am astounded that an expensive stroller would have this level of defect, and that phil & ted's does not offer wheel replacement.
I should have paid attention to other site reviews which mentioned issues with the wheelsand customer service.
Other complaints:
-Lack of tray for the child to use for snacks.
-The height of the bar in front of the child makes for difficult exit
-The lack of storage when there is a child in the rear attached seat. This is a HUGE inconvenience.
-The lack of cupholder/storage for the parent.
-bulky to fold and load in vehicle
So, all told, I have spent over $500 for this stroller and I am far from happy. One positive? It looks coolGet more detail about Phil and Ted's Classic Buggy - Red.

0 comments on "Save Phil and Ted's Classic Buggy - Red"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez