Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cheapest Regal Lager Phil and Ted's Travel System - Graco



This travel adapter is the greatest thing on the market! I was looking for an adapter for the Phil and Teds Dash or Sport stroller that would allow me to put the car seat in the front and still be able to have the toddler sit in the back seat, even though not recommended by the company. I tried a different adapter and with that one - besides being extremely complicated to install - I had to recline the front seat too much in order to have enough room for a child in back. This adapter here, on the other hand, is perfect: It clicks easily in place and is easily removed but most importantly, I DO NOT have to recline the front seat at all to fit my carseat in there. The carseat clicks into place and is very stable. Also, I have the Graco Safeseat instead of the Snugride, and it works perfectly for the Safeseat! Thanks so much for making such a great adapter and thus making us moms' lives so much easier!!!!Get more detail about Regal Lager Phil and Ted's Travel System - Graco.

0 comments on "Cheapest Regal Lager Phil and Ted's Travel System - Graco"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez