Sunday, April 11, 2010

Peg-Perego 2009 Pliko P3 Stroller, Papaia Review



We bought the Peg Perego without doing much research when we had our son. Big mistake. [...]. For whatever reason the stroller will not turn good. It takes all my power to get it to turn. We have the 2008 model so maybe they have fixed that problem, but for all the problems ours had I doubt they fixed everything. We also boutht the carseat to go with it. Very safe, good reviews but extremely heavy. I am 5'7" and it was a struggle for me to lift it in and out of the car.
But without getting off the topic of the stroller, I can't warn buyers enough out there at what a waste of money this stroller is.Get more detail about Peg-Perego 2009 Pliko P3 Stroller, Papaia.

0 comments on "Peg-Perego 2009 Pliko P3 Stroller, Papaia Review"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez