Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cheap Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Bottle - 8oz.



Just wanted to inform all parents out there that this product contains BPA/ Bisphenol A. I returned mine. Pacifiers,bottles,breast pumps can have BPA in them as well such as the AVENT products that I returned. I then decided to go with Born Free bottles and sterilizer,Soothie pacifier and the Gerber Nuk pacifiers,and Medela pump. All their products are BPA Free. You do the research and decide if you will buy or continue to use their products. I've already written the President, my senators, and Oprah. Hopefully together we can keep our children safe.Get more detail about Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Bottle - 8oz..

0 comments on "Cheap Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Bottle - 8oz."

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez