Friday, April 16, 2010

Cheapest Zooper Tango Stroller, Blueberry Waves



I have four children, 4 and 6 year old boys and I have twin girls that are now 1 year old. I purchased this stroller when they were about 9 months. I absolutely LOVE it. It is easy to fold and unfold. It also is freestanding when in the folded position, no worry about it tipping over or anything. You can put a carseat in on one side. It comes with a strap that you attach to the stroller and it snaps around the carseat, just as in any other stroller that the carseat "snaps" into. If you're in a pinch, you could fit two carseats in there, but be sure to have two straps - of course I'm sure this is NOT reccommended by the manufacturer. But just thought I would put that in there. The canopies by far are the coolest feature. They come all the way down to the bar and have a "viewing window" for the children so they can see where they are going. If it's hot, you can unzip the last zipper and it unfolds the netting in the back so air can flow through, but still keep the sun out of the kids' eyes. We used the boot (that came with it) all winter long and it kept my girls cozy for those trips in and out in the cold weather. I also have two sons in two different schools. Therefore, I used this thing a minimum of 8 times a day. If I can do it without complaining, this stroller makes my job that much easier! It steers great and fits through STANDARD doorways. I do nudge the cupholder here and there through doors, but it's worth it. I had the long double stroller frame for their carseats, but I believe the girls LOVE the way they can sit next to each other and see each other better. The only disadvantage is shopping with it in small stores. Not that it doesn't travel well, however, in department stores and clothing shops while trying to navigate in between displays, it can be a bit cumbersome. But again, I use thing stroller in and out a minimum of 8 times a day and LOVE it! I can't say enough! Get more detail about Zooper Tango Stroller, Blueberry Waves.

0 comments on "Cheapest Zooper Tango Stroller, Blueberry Waves"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez