Friday, April 23, 2010

Medela Breastmilk Storage and Feeding Set



I ordered this product thinking it would be great if I could pump directly into the bottles we'd be feeding our baby with, eliminates a step right? Well, having the extra bottles for pumping has been great and the work well in the freezer but they don't work well for feeding. Milk seems to pour out our newborns mouth (3 mos now). I hate pumping and really hate seeing my milk being wastes so we have stopped using the bottles to feed and only for storage. I like the evenflow glass bottles better, she wastes very little milk with thoseGet more detail about Medela Breastmilk Storage and Feeding Set.

0 comments on "Medela Breastmilk Storage and Feeding Set"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez