Saturday, April 10, 2010

Protect-a-Bub Tandem Back Seat Sunshade - Black Immediately



When I had my second child, I splurged and bought the newest Phil & Teds Sport V2 double Tandem Stroller....even though I knew it lacked in accessories. Once it became warmer and I wanted to walk to burn off baby fat- I realized that the lack of sun protection for the littlest ones in the doubles seat was a problem. I came across this a while back and hemmed and hawed about spending the money, and then just sucked it up and bought it.
And let me just say, that it is worth EVERY PENNY. It is very well made, and completely flexible, so it works when the back seat is reclined or not. My little one was completely covered, cool, and the elastic top part made checking on him so easy. A cinch to take on and off too...no more of process than adding/removing the doubles seat on the stroller.
At 3- my kid in front wouldn't have wanted a full mesh screen, so for the baby this is perfect. Awesome prduct. And now that I see how its made, I think its a bargain!Get more detail about Protect-a-Bub Tandem Back Seat Sunshade - Black.

0 comments on "Protect-a-Bub Tandem Back Seat Sunshade - Black Immediately"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez