Monday, April 5, 2010

Discount Carry You Sicily Double Stroller Organizer



I have two of these Carry You attachments, this one and the double stroller organizer with the bag attached to it (Torre Sicily Double Stroller Organizer with Bag). This is the one I use if we're going for a run because it has spots to store water bottles and a just few small things (binkies, keys, etc.)-- the other is better for trips to the zoo, long trips out of the house, etc. because it has a larger pocket. I really think these are lifesavers for jogging strollers (we have a Baby Jogger double), which don't have any real storage for this stuff (our stroller came with a pocket underneath, but everything bounces out of it if we go over even the smallest bump in the sidewalk-- plus, I'd much rather have my own water bottle right near me so I don't have to stop running to take a drink). I've also loaned this to a few of my friends, and they had no problem getting it to fit their strollers either. I saw someone commented on the high price, so I will also note that I've tried some cheaper products and had them break on me-- this one seems sturdier, and I've had it for much longer than the others, so I think it's worth it! If you invest in a good stroller, it makes sense to invest in a good product to accessorize with it, especially if getting out and about with the kiddos is as important to you as it is to me. Honestly, I have much better runs knowing I'm not going to lose my keys or any of the kids' stuff. Very good quality, that makes it a good buy.Get more detail about Carry You Sicily Double Stroller Organizer.

0 comments on "Discount Carry You Sicily Double Stroller Organizer"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez