Friday, April 16, 2010

Discount Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe Microfleece Large, Yellow



Even though I took a Basic Baby Care class when I was pregnant, and I watched the nurses at the hospital swaddle my baby several times, no matter what I could never swaddle her tight enough so that she would stay swaddled. Thank goodness for Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe's. They make it super easy to swaddle your baby and keep them swaddled in. My baby loved being swaddled and it definitely helped her sleep. Without it, she would startle constantly and wake up. I highly recommend these to anyone with a new baby.Get more detail about Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe Microfleece Large, Yellow.

0 comments on "Discount Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe Microfleece Large, Yellow"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez