Monday, April 19, 2010

Bugaboo - Peg Perego Car Seat Adapter Decide Now



We have Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Infant SIP car seat manufactured in 2009, and a Bugaboo Frog stroller. Now, I was confused as to which adapter I needed to purchase because there seemed to be several different Bugaboo-Peg Perego car seat adapters on Amazon, and according to some reviews, they didn't fit. I thought I would purchase this and see what happens. Although this is described as Bugaboo Cameleon car seat adaptor, it works for all bugaboos (cameleon, gecko and frog) and it does work on Peg Perego SIP infant seats manufactured after 2007, just like the product descrption reads. I was concerned intially because when I got this package, it says in the plastic wrap that it will work with Peg Perego Viaggio SIP only if the car seat is manufactured before March 2007. But when we did try it on our car seat made in 2009, it did fit perfectly. So I am not sure if there was an error in the package or not. I don't know if this works for Peg Perego manufactured before March 2007 since we have never tried it. Get more detail about Bugaboo - Peg Perego Car Seat Adapter.

0 comments on "Bugaboo - Peg Perego Car Seat Adapter Decide Now"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez