Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Low Price Phil and Ted's Sport Double Sun/Insect Mesh



I bought the double sun/insect mesh even though I only have one child in anticipation of the future. It works fine even with only one seat. It goes on pretty easily and my 2 month old can see out of it just fine.

My mesh came with a missing snap in the back, but there seems to be no issues, we generally only snap the top snaps to keep it in place. And I do wish it had a flap to get to the baby easier. Overall it is a great product and I don't have to worry about my baby getting sunburned or bit by bugs while I am running.Get more detail about Phil and Ted's Sport Double Sun/Insect Mesh.

0 comments on "Low Price Phil and Ted's Sport Double Sun/Insect Mesh"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez