Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where To Buy Fisher Price Rainforest Open Top Cradle Swing



I received this swing mid July as a gift and today it just died on me. While it was working it was wonderful, my son loved it! Gradually over time the swing motor was having a harder and harder time going and today it just quit swinging. Everything else on it still works. My son doesn't weigh more than 13 lbs! I liked this swing because you can plug it in, the mobile is nice and I like that you can turn the swing in three different directions. I don't like how it lasted less than 3 months and, in my case, I am unable to return it for a new one. Get more detail about Fisher Price Rainforest Open Top Cradle Swing.

0 comments on "Where To Buy Fisher Price Rainforest Open Top Cradle Swing"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez