Saturday, February 20, 2010

Buying Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone - Neutral



I bought this for my first daughter because I thought she would have a lot of fun jumping. I guess I didn't look at it closely enough to realize that it doesn't really bounce at all. She hated it. As another reviewer has mentioned, there are just little rubber things holding the bottom platform on which gives it slight give underneath her, but I definitely wouldn't say she's bouncing in it at all. I'm now using it again with my second daughter and she also hates it. It's pretty pointless except for the toys on it.. but she can play with toys sitting on the floor too. I would not recommend this to anyone. Get more detail about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone - Neutral.

0 comments on "Buying Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone - Neutral"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez