Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Discount The First Years Gentle Portable Glider



I was looking for a portable swing for my son since he will be coming to work with me until he is 5 months old. He is 6 weeks, and has severe GERD, so I was concerned with the angle and how the rocking motion would affect him. This glider is amazing.. when he has a tough day with his GERD, the only place I can put him down and get him to sleep is in this glider or our fisher price aquarium swing.. which was just too large to have at the office. I would highly recommend this glider.. it is fairly small and compact, cute.. even with the bright colors, and the motorized mobile was a plus since my son loves mobiles. The gliding motion is perfect for him and usually puts him to sleep within 15 minutes. I am sure that the motor and battery use will depend on your childs weight, but my son is 10 lbs and he swings well on the lowest setting. Also, the motor is not too loud, and the constant hum is typically what lulls babies to sleep anyway. Lastly, the glider showed up in a box that looked like it was missing items since there were so few things to assemble.. but it was quick and super easy.Get more detail about The First Years Gentle Portable Glider.

0 comments on "Discount The First Years Gentle Portable Glider"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez