Monday, February 22, 2010

Low Price Naturepedic Waterproof Flat Bassinet Oval Pad, 15x30



Overall I am satified with this product, but just as an FYI to buyers - When I washed the mattress protector for the first time, it did shrink from 29 inches to 27 1/2 inches WITHOUT drying it. This worked well for me because it was slightly too long for my bassinet, but who knows how much it would have shrunk if I had dried it.

It is sturdy and has NO chemical smells. I question what makes it waterproof if it's just 100% cotton, but it does seem to repel water.Get more detail about Naturepedic Waterproof Flat Bassinet Oval Pad, 15x30.

0 comments on "Low Price Naturepedic Waterproof Flat Bassinet Oval Pad, 15x30"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez