Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Einstein Great Barrier Reef Soother Decide Now



We got this product when my son was about 2 months old. I agree, it goes through batteries quickly. We ended up getting 8 rechargeable C batteries and a good charger. My son is 1 year old now, and we are still using the original rechargeable batteries (we rotate a set of 4 every week). My son loves his fish and it helps him fall asleep at night because it gives him something to watch as he is drifting off. I am currently pregnant again and will be purchasing a second soother for the new baby. Get more detail about Baby Einstein Great Barrier Reef Soother.

0 comments on "Baby Einstein Great Barrier Reef Soother Decide Now"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez