Sunday, February 14, 2010

Safety 1st Eddie Bauer Wood Swing Gate, Birch Best Quality



We installed this gate at the top of our stairs, and have had no problems with it whatsoever! It prevented my son from being able to open it, and I've been able to use it one-handed. It's also attractive with our decor, which is a definite plus. I feel totally secure with this gate at the top of our stairs. Now, all that typed, I did just recently break it by not pulling out the latch all the way and opening the gate at the same time (being a hurried mom as I am), and so now we need a replacement part somehow. But I would never look to replace the whole gate with a different kind. I would definitely buy again, and really recommend it to everyone!Get more detail about Safety 1st Eddie Bauer Wood Swing Gate, Birch.

0 comments on "Safety 1st Eddie Bauer Wood Swing Gate, Birch Best Quality"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez