Monday, February 22, 2010

Save Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe 100% Cotton Flannel Small, Pink Gingham



I have a few other kiddopotmus swaddle me's, but this material is exactly what I was looking for. I was given the microfleece one as a gift, and two of the cotton flannel ones. I live in Hawaii so the microfleece one makes the baby over heat unless we cranked up the ac all night, the cotton flannel ones are good too, but a little too stretchy.My baby is now 10 lbs and the small size is still big on her and she loosens the whole thing pretty quickly. The cotton knit material however is perfect. It is soft but not really stretchy so it keeps the baby snug all night without overheating her! Plus its a cute design. Get more detail about Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe 100% Cotton Flannel Small, Pink Gingham.

0 comments on "Save Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe 100% Cotton Flannel Small, Pink Gingham"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez