Thursday, February 18, 2010

Order Swingomatic 6 Speed Swing - Windsor



This swing is all right, my son loves to swing in it and it's useful when he's fighting sleep...it's what will finally get him to give in. But, my son is only 3 months old and the mobile has fallen off and hit him in the head twice now. The first time it fell off I thought I had attached it wrong, or too loosely. I left it off for a few days, and today I reattached it, assuring that it was SECURE...I was doing the dishes and my son had fallen asleep in the swing and all of a sudden I hear a bang and he just started SCREAMING. The mobile had once again fallen off and hit him square on the top of the head, leaving a red mark just to the left of his soft spot. I immediately came here to my computer to write this. BEWARE of the mobile! Also, my mobile, like the other reviews, also swings back out of baby's view. I have now taken the mobile off and will LEAVE it off. Too dangerous for baby.
Good swing, terrible mobile attachmentGet more detail about Swingomatic 6 Speed Swing - Windsor.

0 comments on "Order Swingomatic 6 Speed Swing - Windsor"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez