Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shop For Beco Butterfly II Baby Carrier with Brown Base, Grace



I bought a Beco Butterfly 2 after my son outgrew the Bjorn.

First off, I just have to say that the Bjorn killed my back and shoulders. From what I've researched, it's also terrible for baby's spine and joints.

The Beco, however, is so much better for the wearer and baby. For wearer, it places weight on your hips, rather than your back and shoulders. For baby, it supports the baby in a natural sitting position.

I have been using the Beco for 1-2 months now for my now 23-pound son. I love it. We use it when we run errands or do chores around the house. As long as I adjust the straps properly, I don't feel discomfort in my back or shoulders. My son loves riding in the back carry around the house. He kicks his feet in excitement every time.

I love that I can use the Beco for front or back carry. The back carry took some practice, but I can get my son on my back by myself.

My husband also likes using the Beco. He finds it to be comfortable and easy to use.

The instructional DVD that comes with the Beco is quite helpful. If you purchase this product, you should watch it for info on how to use the Beco safely.

The Beco is a little pricey, but the comfort and ease of use make it worth the price! Highly recommend!Get more detail about Beco Butterfly II Baby Carrier with Brown Base, Grace.

0 comments on "Shop For Beco Butterfly II Baby Carrier with Brown Base, Grace"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez