Friday, March 19, 2010

Peg-Perego Pliko P3 Rain Cover, with Zipper Review



I got this cover to guard our baby against the cold wind. We live near a mountain corridor and there is lots of gusts during the day. I ended up loving the cover for another unexpected benefits. I can use the cover to place a cover to protect our baby from the sun. Also, when I take her to the mall, I can keep the cover, one to keep the noise out and second it gives me some level of comfort from sick people breathing on her. Ever since I got the cover, I never took it off and use it rain or shine.Get more detail about Peg-Perego Pliko P3 Rain Cover, with Zipper.

0 comments on "Peg-Perego Pliko P3 Rain Cover, with Zipper Review"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez