Thursday, March 18, 2010

ERGO Sucking Pad Pair - Mocha Immediately



OK, it's not like sucking on these are good for a baby or anything, but there is so much wear and tear on the Ergo straps that I would cringe every time my little guy sucked on them - pretty much every time. And there is just no way to wash the carrier every day, nor do I like to dry it. With two pairs of the sucking pads I can wash one pair every other day and feel confident about my baby putting his mouth on them.
I try to take them off each time I take off the carrier and keep them in the front pouch, that way they stay clean while the ergo is being stored.Get more detail about ERGO Sucking Pad Pair - Mocha.

0 comments on "ERGO Sucking Pad Pair - Mocha Immediately"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez