Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Buying Skip Hop Saddle Bag-Green Camo



I have the Phil & Teds Pink Camo and this bag, the Pink Camo Hop Skip Pannier Bags (I have two of these) is perfect to attach to the side of the pram instead of the grey/black ones made by Phil & Teds. They fit in so much better. At the moment in just one bag I have 2 nappies, wipes, change matt, bib, my pocket diary and there is still room for a bottle and formula container...which is what I usually have in it. And for a tight squeeze I can also put my wallet on the top, before doing up the clips. The side pocket is perfect for my mobile so I don't have to unclip and hunt for it while its ringing.
So overall I highly recommend this product...its so slim on a P&T pram, so much so I can still fit thru the slim checkouts with two bags attached.
Get more detail about Skip Hop Saddle Bag-Green Camo.

0 comments on "Buying Skip Hop Saddle Bag-Green Camo"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez