Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cheap Fisher Price Dreamsicle Collection 3 In 1 Highchair With Booster



I bought this highchair and put it together the other day. Love the color, the style, the look. I bought it also because is goes from a high chair to a space saving high chair to a booster. I love how high the chair is when it is on the highest setting. Makes it easy to feed my kids. Great with a 5 point harness. The ONLY thing that I do not like about it is that it does not recline. I bought for my 3 month old and he still is not able to use it since he is not that close to sitting up yet. Hopefully soon, great highchair and a great buy. Easy to fold to get it out of the way, but you will want to leave it out because it is such a great looking chair.Get more detail about Fisher Price Dreamsicle Collection 3 In 1 Highchair With Booster.

0 comments on "Cheap Fisher Price Dreamsicle Collection 3 In 1 Highchair With Booster"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez