Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheapest Medela Quickclean Wipes - 24-pk



If you are like me, it seems to take forever between setting up to pump, actually pumping and then cleaning afterwards. I can use any timesaver out there. I am back to work and use these after each pumping session. I agree with the other reviewers that it is more helpful to rinse the flanges out first and then use the wipes but I have also used them without water and there is no apparent smell or signs of any milk left over without rinsing them thoroughly. You have to read the fine print as they are intended to only be used directly after pumping so they have time to dry, not letting the pump accessories sit out and then right before you pump again cleaning them. They are a little pricey for the purpose and each pack come with 24 wipes which lasts about 2 weeks for me. However, to me they are worth it considering the time you save by not having to use soap and water and scrubbing them. I don't think they are intended to be the only cleaning agent for your pump supplies. I always throughly clean my accessories out when I get home each day. Get more detail about Medela Quickclean Wipes - 24-pk.

0 comments on "Cheapest Medela Quickclean Wipes - 24-pk"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez