Monday, March 22, 2010

Buy ERGO baby Organic Cranberry Carrier - Caramel Lining



I started using the Baby Bjorn but it killed my shoulders after about an hour of wearing. Then I tried the Snugli which amounted to about the same thing and I hated that it had to be slipped over my head for wearing. Then there was the Infantino Front 2 Back which I didn't successfully use. It had so many straps and adjustments. ... I didn't fully try that out because in the meantime, I came upon the Porte Bebe, tried it out in the store and loved it immediately.

There is no strain on my shoulders and my then 5 month old seemed so comfortable in it. Now she's about 19 pounds and I can still carry her for hours with both hands free either on my back or on my chest. She's comfortable and will sleep either way. The carrier isn't very flattering when worn with baby on the back because the bottom strap digs into my not-so-large-yet-not-so-firm-belly and creates an unsightly bulge but it's comfortable nonetheless. Baby's weight rests mostly on the hips and it's so natural that I don't even notice it. The privacy hood is very useful for supporting baby's head when asleep and creates a more restful environment while still allowing her to peek out if awake. The pouch is easily accessible when carrying in the front and is quite roomy. It's about an 8 inch square.

I have the black, all cotton version. The fabric breathes and is very soft though it attracts lint very easily. It seems very well made though the manufacturer doesn't recommend washing it often and drying it all the way through.

Though it's a bit pricey, it's really worth every penny and will save your shoulders and back! I use it every day and I can tell that my baby absolutely loves being in it.Get more detail about ERGO baby Organic Cranberry Carrier - Caramel Lining.

0 comments on "Buy ERGO baby Organic Cranberry Carrier - Caramel Lining"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez