Sunday, April 5, 2009

Graco Lovin' Hug Open Top Swing in Bancroft



We just got this swing a couple of days ago. It looks like it would be really great if it worked properly. The motor just makes grinding noises for awhile and then stops even that after a couple of minutes. (yes, I have pushed the swing to help the motor get started, didn't work). I've been desperate enough for a swing that I have been just swinging it by hand and coming back to swing it again every-once-in-while. At least the swinging bars are balanced so that it will continue to swing for a little while. I think it might just be a bad motor so I'm going to contact Graco to see if they will replace it.
I will try to update this review if anything comes of my contact with Graco.Buy Graco Lovin' Hug Open Top Swing in Bancroft!

0 comments on "Graco Lovin' Hug Open Top Swing in Bancroft"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez