Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Double Carseat Clip - Graco



This car seat clip came with no instructions to install. After spending an hour unbuttoning and taking off the mountain buggy fabic seat to put in the car seat holder, I found that once I attached it and put the graco seat in, there was no way to make the carseat stay put. The carseat wouldn't clip properly and it's so unsafe, there is NO WAY I would use it and put my baby in it. The carseat can just fall out. I was extremely disappointed and frustruated with this product. Unsafe and not worth the money. I do, however, love the mountain buggy stroller itself. this clip is a piece of unsafe junk though.Buy Double Carseat Clip - Graco!

0 comments on "Double Carseat Clip - Graco"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Baby Swing Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez